2014 NCLHIA Continuing Education Conferences
Join us for the 2014 NCLHIA Winter Conference. The event will occur on February 20-22 at the Blockade Runner in Wrightsville Beach. Directions to the Blockade Runner can be found here. Please call the hotel at 800-541-1161 for reservations.
Home inspectors can earn 16 hours of continuing education that can be used to renew their NC Home Inspector License. The education this year is the last of the 48 hours that was defined in the 2009 licensing law changes. The courses that will be taught are:
- Update course - Ethics
- Insulation/Ventilation/Interiors/Built-in Kitchen Appliances
Following is the conference schedule:
- Thursday, 2/20, 12:30pm-3:30pm - NCLHIA Board meeting
- Thursday, 2/20, 3:30pm-4:30pm - Free course from Regional Waterproofing (details coming soon)
- Thursday, 2/20, 4:30pm-5:30pm - Free course from Nathan Thornberry (details coming soon)
- Thursday, 2/20, 6:30pm - Dinner out as a group - meet in the hotel lobby. NCLHIA will provide transportation.
- Friday, 2/21, 7am - Registration desk open
- Friday, 2/21, 8am-12pm - Ethics course
- Friday, 2/21, 12pm-1pm - Lunch provided
- Friday, 2/21, 1pm-5pm - Exterior/Roofing course
- Friday, 2/21, 5pm-6:30pm - Vendors reception. Light snacks provided and cash bar will be available.
- Saturday, 2/22, 7:30am - Registration desk open
- Saturday, 2/22, 8am-12pm - Insulation/Ventilation/Interiors/Appliances course
- Saturday, 2/22, 12pm-1pm - Lunch provided and Annual NCLHIA meeting
- Saturday, 2/22, 1pm-5pm - Plumbing course
Pricing for the event is as follows:
|Early Registration||Regular Registration|
Save extra if you register before January 31st. Members who renewed last year will be able to use their $25 gift card towards the registration cost for the convention. Make sure to check the box below to receive you discount. You will need to present your gift card when checking in at the event to receive the discount.
We look forward to seeing you there.